CCFPro is Reliable and Trouble Free
Over $24.2 billion in projects since 1993 in the United States, Ireland, Scotland, Israel, Denmark,
Costa Rica, China and Singapore. This extraordinarily effective, and economical software is relied
upon by the world's leading engineering and construction management companies and manufacturers.
CCFPro is the trusted cost control and forecasting system delivering critical decision making data in a
secure and stable environment.
CCFPro is Fast and Accurate
- comprehensively reports all your critical project costs and budgeting information accurately and in real time
A single document system you easily manage all your critical cost control data.
You can manage by:
- Change of Scope
- Purchase Requisitions
- Allowance for Change
all in one powerful set of modules. Correlate multiple cost codes into your Working Group Reports,
facilitating the decision making process for the project lifecycle.
Real-time Management of your project dollars in a single integrated solution
In a single document system, easily manage all your critical cost control data:
You can manage by budget, change of scope, purchase requisitions, commitments, Yet-to-Buy, Allowance for Change and Payments, all in one powerful set of modules. And, correlate multiple cost codes into your Working Group Reports, facilitating the decision making process for the project lifecycle.
- Manage your Yet-To-Buy and Allowance-for-Change (target for savings) as you approve commitments.
- Powerful set of modules relating to Cost Code, Budget, Scope Changes, Purchase Requisitions, Commitments, Payments, Yet-To-Buys, Allowance for Change and Forecasts real time reported in one single document.
CCFPro Reporting is Fast with access to information
You define how you wish your reports to be organized:
- Provide you with an immediate-snap-shot of the project’s finances with effective, cost control and forecasting information. Over 148 reports available within CCFPro, also easily exported to Excel templates.
- Maintain a decision-making-process for the project lifecycle. Import capability from Excel templates to bring in Cost Code, Budget, Scope Changes, Commitments, Payments, Yet-To-Buys and Allowance for Change.
- Manage a few, or Thousands of Projects with unlimited Cost Codes and extensive Account capabilities in an integrated solution.
- Define project Cost Code and Account Structure as detailed as you want or need with up to 6 levels.
- Manage thousands of projects within a single software installation with their own account strategy, vendors and reports.
- Easily import your codes and accounts to any new project saving time.
- International, Multi-currency capabilities with automatic conversion of complete projects.
CCFPro supports import and export of
- Budget, Change of Scope, Commitments, Payments, Yet to Buy and Allowance for Change from Excel, Access and bTrive templates, directly into CCFPro.
- Its reports to Excel templates.
- Easy integration of data from popular scheduling, estimating and document management systems.
CCFPro has Multiple User Access with the latest in Safety Controls
- Sensitive data is protected from unauthorized users.
- You control who can go where and what resources they can access with personalized, role-based authorization.
- Users can personalize pages.
- Audit Trail reports are integrated.
Purchase Requisition Management
Create, approve, and process purchasing requisitions within CCFPro with the capability of converting the Purchase Requisitions into approved Purchase Orders in one step.
- The CCFPro Web Download/Support Center provides a convenient deployment platform for delivering client software, version updates, enhancements and customizations directly to end users.
- Full instruction reference manual available on the Web.
- Universal Web Support provides single sign-on capabilities across domains, personalized content, and user session management.
CCFPro Support and Traning
- CCFPro engineers are available worldwide for expert project and software support when you need it.
- 48 hour response turnaround support.
- Training by CCFPro engineers can get your projects and team quickly up to speed to take advantage of all of this powerful software’s capabilities.
Easy and practical administration
- Self enrollment for users.
- Centralized or delegated administration functions.
** COST CONTROL OPERATIONS ENGINEERS RELY ON IT **
TONY O'CONNOR, Senior Cost Engineer /Project Controller from JACOBS Engineering, Ireland started working
in Cost Engineering in 1962 with the petrochemical industry and has used CCFPro since 1993 for large
manufacturing plant construction projects worldwide, and has this to say,
DAVE LANE Cost Engineer and Co-Owner from McLane Associates Inc. has used CCFPro since 1993 for large
manufacturing plants construction projects worldwide, and has this to say,
SCOTT O’CONNELL Cost Engineer /Project Controller from McLane Associates, Inc. has used CCFPro since
1999 for large manufacturing plant construction projects worldwide, and has this to say,